Here are your must see places on your Guatemalan Adventure:
1. Table for 1 at Saberico.....an ll organic restaurant in Antiqua. Each table is lost in their lush patio garden.
2. Check out Lake Atitlan at 6:30 am
3. A restaurante con Central Americano antiques (spanglish)! You'll find this lunch/dinner spot about a block from the fountain.
4. Check out the live music near the fountain over the weekend. During the week, eat breakfast in the diner across the street. If you're lucky, you can grab a seat at the counter and watch the fountain!
5. Take a salsa lesson....my instructor asked if I was a lawyer and also told me that I look like a young Bill Clinton. I'm not sure what that meant.
6. Take a cooking class at a local restaurant in Antigua! Here is a picture of my cooking class instructor and guide, Luis, from the El Frijol Felix Cooking School! He smiles more off camera.
Choosing our vegetables with Chef Luis for the 4 course meal we made later that day.