Michael, a current resident of this area, has been donating personal training sessions to many silent auctions in this thriving art scene for many years. The two neighborhoods blend into a cultural and nightlife scene that represent Chicago's fastest growing neighborhoods. Michael has been fortunate to be a part of this growth while serving the Wicker Park and Bucktown (60647, 60622, and 60614) residents in his private Chicago facility for personal trainers.
Learn more about the Chicago personal training experience with Michael here!
Michael's personal training clients often struggle with their weight loss approach while on the road. Struggle no more! Here are 10 ways to live healthy away from home:
1. Make your health a priority and always remember your favorite personal trainer in Chicago.
2. Plan your dietary and fitness routine ahead of time. What will you eat while working long days?
3. Schedule morning workouts instead of the evening.
4. Visit a grocer when you arrive and stock up on fruits/veggies/small meals.
5. Choose hotels with gyms and fridges.
6. Maintain posture while you sit and stand: Minimize body aches and maintain your confidence (while looking it).
7. Create a “No Time” 20-30 minute routine for your hotel room:
Pushup Hold/Squat/Plank/Lunge Cycle (repeat for the full time using a 45 second timer on your phone with no breaks)
8. Don’t avoid restaurants.
9. Become known as a culinary expert while dining out:
* Celebrate the tastes of every bite or drink you take-describe the characteristics of what you consume. Even if you take small bites you’ll be remembered as the person that appreciates the culinary experience. In example, take a bite of an appetizer and point out the defining qualities of it. People will barely notice that you’re bypassing the food.
10. Create a system of rules for dining out while networking:
* Drink only 1-2 glasses of merlot or pinot noir (the “healthier” alcoholic drinks).
* Restrict your tastes of appetizers and desserts to 2 bites. You’ll still taste it like everyone else but not overstuff.
* Choose veggies over starches and breads (whole wheat and not).
* Aim for Thai and Mexican food as healthier options (minus the cheese, sour cream, and wheat of course).
* Ask the chef for dishes without butter or cheese (the chef appreciates this ......It’s their time to be creative!).
Google Plus Personal Trainer Reviews
Reviews of Chicago Personal Trainer Michael Moody